Sunday, March 11, 2012

Best Equipment You will Ever Own



Yes, I know it looks like some really weird tire, but this is my favorite piece of exercise equipment in the house! This is my P90x2 foam roller. Look at those spikes!! If you have tight muscles ANYWHERE, back, legs, arms....then you must buy a foam roller. Imagine a rolling pin kneading and smoothing out a big lump of dough. Same principle! But I cannot tell a lie...the roller doesn't feel very good while you're kneading your muscles on it. However, when you are done, your body will thank you. It will work out all those tight knots and sore spots!! I love using the roller on my shins and quads. After I got home the other day from my road trip, my back was really aching from the long drive. So I stretched out on thtat bad boy and worked out the kinks. Better (and cheaper) than a massage therapist. Now don't have a hissy, massage therapists! I certainly love a good massage, but cannot afford one every day. This is a ready made massage, in your home, 24/7. Will definitely use this baby after I finish Insanity tonight!! Happy Sunday, folks! :) Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment