Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Find Your Strong

Not everyday will be a good day, but you can certainly find something good in every day. It's rainy and dreary here today, and I woke up unbelievably sore! Breakfast was a super healthy chocolate Shakeology mix of freshly juiced fruits and veggies plus almond milk. Lunch...so so. Ok, so lunch isn't too healthy, and I missed my morning workout due to aching quads and calves. Guess that means today is a wash, right? Wrong! On those days when you just eat unhealthy, make sure you stay within a calorie limit of 1300-1500 (if you're a woman). And get in that workout!! I'm popping ibuprofen for the soreness and drinking plenty of water (don't drink your calories!).

Find ways to motivate yourself! I find motivation in looking at pics, so I've posted one for you too! Have a great day, and do something active and healthy before midnight! Find Your Strong today! :)

What is Strong?


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment