Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shakeology and H2O

Here's a pic of what I've been consuming today. Chocolate Shakeology on the left (duh obviously) and my lovely pink water canteen on the right! :) My chocolate Shakeo has freshly juiced fruits and veggies + almond milk and a tablespoon of peanut butter. The fruits and veggies are pineapple, mango, a banana, 2 carrots, and a handful of spinach. So lots of nutrients in that tupperware bottle! And of course, water. My eating has not been perfect today, but these two containers have been my saviors, and kept me from going nuts on bad foods. Shakeology is beyond awesome! Tastes just like a chocolate shake, and is chock full of nutrients. And the fresh juice adds more punch to the mixture. And water water water. Drink plenty of water! P90x chest and back waiting for me tonight. 5am will be here soon, and tomorrow will be a better eating and exercise day. :)


www.myshakeology.com/cfdshark

No comments:

Post a Comment