Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Beachbody Product! Ultimate Reset Cleanse!!

Ok, I am super pumped about this product, which is supposed to come out by this summer! Every cleanse I've ever tried was way too harsh and left me feeling weak. But Beachbody products are so awesome! I never liked protein or meal replacement shakes until I tried Shakeology! That's why I know this will be a kicking bootylicious product! Beachbody products WORK! If  YOU work, THEY work! :)






The link below (yes it's long, but you can always watch for a while and come back!) is from the March 2012  Coaches Summit. CEO Carl Daikeler and his wife Isabelle (fitness guru and co creator of Shakeology) explain the Ultimate Reset. Enjoy and I will keep you posted on its release date!








Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Hi friends, its enormous post concerning educationand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.
    D-Aspartic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my readers would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.
    BCAA

    ReplyDelete